Sunday 5 June 2011

1000

Hey Flimsy fans,

Today is a special day. Today marks the 1000th post on the Flimsy the Kitten blog! Woo! Yeah! (etc.) But before you all go throwing themed parties and making blue cocktails, I need you to help me...
To celebrate this occasion I am asking YOU, the Flimsy fans to send your own interpretations of our blue, feline friend.
Over the next couple of days I'll hopefully be having some guest illustrators strut their stuff, but I'd really like to open it up to everyone during the week.
So even if you're not an artist or illustrator please do get involved! You don't have to follow the usual way I tell Flimsy stories - you could do something totally different.

I'll be showcasing anything that comes in (provided it's clean...and not offensive) over the next 7 days. After that I may take a break from Flimsy while I work on my new website but I haven't decided yet...I'll keep you guys in the loop though, don't worry.

PLEASE SEND STUFF TO: rachael@rachaelsmith.org
Let me know your name and if you want me to put a link to your site or whatever.

Good luck :)

R xxx

1 comment:

Paradox Al said...

Congrats on your 1000th post! You really are a hard working blogger+illustrator! =)